Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Buddhism Books

I have recently been reading two books to help me learn more about buddhism and I highly recommend picking them up.

One is Essential Buddhism: Everything You Need to Understand this Ancient Tradition. This is the book I first picked up about Buddhism and it was clearly written with great examples, and good background on The Buddha.

The other is a smaller and more 'casual' read. Coffee With The Buddha is a more lighthearted approach written as if the author is, surprise surprise, having coffee with The Buddha. It's much less daunting than Essential Buddhism which can look like a textbook but it still provides a lot of great examples.

I'll let ya know if I find some more good page turners.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...