Friday, January 7, 2011

Checking in

hello blog,

It's been a while since we chatted.  I apologize, it seems life has gotten hectic and other things have taken priority.  I have been trying to slow down and really live in the moment and not over analyze things or worry about the future too much.  It feel like for the most part this has left me happier than average, but the last couple days have been rough.  I haven't gotten much rest and when that happens my outlook on life diminishes very quickly.  Add on top of that the fact that our furnace has broken and our landlord, while he is taking care of it, is really dropping the ball on a few key decisions and it looks like we may be without heat for the whole weekend (on top of the 3 days prior to that too).  Just seems like if it were HIS family he would really be pushing the HVAC guys and not just resigned to a monday service call.  Also, wifey's OB is being a real thorn in my side about the bill they submitted incorrectly.  They are refusing to admit they made a mistake even though the insurance company has contacted them and the hospital 3 times to get them to rectify it.  I'm just feeling very tired and very cold and very defeated.  It would be nice to feel like I had a friend that was there for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...