Monday, March 8, 2010

busy busy and fitness

It has been a little while since I had the opportunity to blog about anything. I've been pecking away at my 30/30 list so go check that out if you haven't yet and I've also decided to really take a new approach on my fitness. I know that my diet has probably undermined most of what I've been able to do in the past so I scanned the books at my library and picked up the Abs Power Diet that really gained fame in Men's Health Magazine. Each letter in Abs Diet Power stands for a power food that should be incorporated onto all your meals and snacks. Also one of wifey's friends from high school posted his success on Facebook with the Crossfit program. I am not anywhere near the fitness level to be able to pull off all the exercises unmodified, but I love that there is a "Workout of the Day". It adds much needed variety to the workout regimen that keeps it from getting stale, and from what I understand it helps you get fit faster because your muscles don't adapt to one particular exercise and plateau.
Wish me luck with these new fitness habits!

~Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...