Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Reading people

Reading people
As some might know, I work third shift and that has a tendency of tiring a person out continually. Also as a police officer it is not my place to be a giddy, bubbly personality. I do however try to be a pleasant and even tempered person the majority of the time. So when a smart mouthed employee remarked "don't be so happy to be here" when I was going out of my way to perform a quick scan so that she wouldn't be tied up in the re-entry process I was at first a little offended. Then I realized that most people remark that I look sad or sleepy most of the time. This is really not the case as since I've been working out more I've been able to rest deeper and I've just felt better. So please remember when making impressions and comments (no one likes to hear "you look like crap today") that it really is impossible to judge a book by it's cover.

~Klint

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...